- We ask that you treat our Doctors and all Practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- The first hour of the morning can be extremely busy. Please keep telephone calls brief. Any routine calls please leave until after 10.30am e.g blood test results
- You are responsible for your own health and that of your children. Please take the advice given to you at the Practice.
- Let us know immediately if you change your address or telephone number or name.
- You can discuss any medical matter with the doctor, including asking for a second opinion.
- Please let us know if you are unable to keep an appointment. We can offer that appointment to someone else.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE PATIENT CHARTER